Effective Date April 23, 2018.
|What kind of personal data do we collect about you?||Resilio might collect data from and about you.
More in particular, Resilio collects (1) registration data, (2) training program and progress (3) pulse (skin) readings (4) breathing pace, (4) generic usage data and (5) activity data.
Please be aware that the collected data includes sensitive data relating to you.
Failure to provide any of the data can entail the impossibility to offer you to use the App.
|How do we use your personal data?||The main reason why we collect data about you is to make it possible for you to get the full function out of the App and to make it possible for you to use our digital training programmes.
In addition, and with your prior consent, we can send you offers promotions and marketing communications, also based on your personal preferences and habits.
We may also use your personal data for other reasons.
|On what ground do we use your personal data?||Your personal data is mainly collected in order to provide you with the possibility of using the App and the digital training programmes, which is a legal basis for processing.
When your personal data is processed for marketing purposes, the processing will be based on our legitim interest. However we do not sent you any marketing without asking you first.
Some of your personal data is also necessarily collected to comply with certain legal obligation or to protect the legitimate interest of the Resilio.
When processing sensitive data we will in most cases need your explicit consent. Therefore a separate consent-form will be made available to you.
|How do we process your personal data?||The security of your data is a priority for us. For this purpose, Resilio has implemented adequate administrative, technical and physical measures designed to safeguard your personal data against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure of modification.|
|Who can access to your personal data?||Resilio might share your personal data with (i) service providers, (ii) national authorities, when allowed by the applicable laws.|
|Is your personal data transferred abroad?||Your personal data might be transferred to other countries within or outside the European Economic Area. In any case, we always make sure that appropriate and suitable safeguards compliant with applicable laws are in place to protect your personal data.|
|What are your rights with regard to your personal data?||You have among others the right to access, complete, update, amend and delete your personal data.|
|How can I contact you with regard to the processing of my personal data?||You can contact us at the following email address [insert e-mail].|
1. About Resilio
At Resilio we believe that extraordinary, intuitive and research based technology can help millions of people prevent and prevail over stress.
Therefore we have develop digital training programmes that effectively improves the user’s stress resilience. The product is offered to users through enterprises and partners in the health insurance sector.
Personal data means any information relating to you including information which can either directly or indirectly tell us who you are (e.g. your full name or email address, information about your health, your mobile device and so on).
We are the data controllers of the personal data we collect from and about you through the App.
2. What type of personal data do we collect about you?
We collects (1) registration data, when you sign up to the App, (2) information about the training program you choose and your progress in the such training programs (3) information about your pulse (skin) readings (4) information about your breathing pace, (4) information about your generic usage data, and (5) activity data when you access and interact with the App.
More in particular, Resilio collects the following types of data from and about you:
- Registration data is the information you submit to register for the App. Registration Information may include, for example, name, surname, email address, gender, country, postcode, birthday date and association.
- Training program
- Pulse (skin) readings
- Breathing pace
- Generic usage data
- Activity Data When you access and interact with the App, we may collect certain information about those visits. For example, in order to permit your connection to the App. Our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including potentially your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. If you access The App from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geolocation data, or other transactional information for that device. Cookies and other tracking technologies (such as browser cookies, pixels, beacons) and Adobe Flash technology commonly called “Flash cookies”) may also be collected. These technologies may also be used to collect and store information about your usage of the App, such as pages you have visited, content you have viewed, search queries you have run and advertisements you have seen.
3. For what purposes do we use your personal data?
We use the personal data we collect from and about you to:
- Administrate the App
- Provide the App and its features (including training programs) to you;
- Measure and improve the App and its features;
- Improve your experience with the App by delivering content you will find relevant and interesting;
- Allow you to comment on content, and participate in online games, contests, or rewards programs;
- Provide you with user support and to respond to inquiries;
- Comply with the law or legal process; or respond to requests from public and government authorities;
- Complete a corporate transaction, such as a proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Company business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). For example if Resilio is involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, Resilio may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction;
- Upon your prior consent, send to you – via email, SMS, telephone, chat and social media – offers, promotions and other marketing communications regarding the App and/or third parties services / products operating in the following sectors [*], including group companies and co-branded services or features, such as contests or other promotions arranged together with a third party or Company Affiliate that may be hosted on the App or on Resilio Affiliate or third party’s services;
We may use anonymized personal data or information that does no longer identify you personally, even indirectly (e.g. statistics) for additional purposes or share it with third parties.
4. On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
We only process your personal data if such processing can take place in accordance with the rules laid down in the current data protection law applicable at all times.
On the 25 May the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “Privacy Regulation”) takes effect.
The processing of your not sensitive data is based on the following legal basis’s of the Privacy Regulation:
- The processing is necessary for the provision of the App and therefore it is mandatory since otherwise the services could not be provided cf. the Privacy Regulation article 6(1)(b);
- The processing is mandatory as it is requested under applicable laws cf. the Privacy Regulation article 6(1)(c); our
The processing of your sensitive data is based on the following legal basis’s
- The processing is based on your explicit consent cf. the Privacy Regulation article 9(2)(a). Please be aware that without your consent, it is impossible for Resilio to make the training programs in the App available to you. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal at any time by sending a communication to [insert e-mail].
- Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claim cf. the Privacy Regulation article 9(2)(f).
5. How do we process your personal data?
With regard to the above mentioned purposes, the data is processed through only electronic, and is protected through adequate security measures, taking into account the state of art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purpose of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of individuals.
With this regards, Resilio uses appropriate administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard personal data in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
6. Who have access to your data?
Third parties service providers entrusted with processing activities and duly appointed as processors when required by applicable laws, e.g. cloud service providers, other entities of the group, providers of services instrumental to or supporting the App – and thus, by way of example and without limitation, companies that provide IT services, experts, consultants and lawyers – companies resulting from possible mergers, demergers, or other transformations, and
Company Affiliates, in their capacity of data controllers or data processors.
Business partners. With your prior consent Resilio may share your personal data with business partners operating in the following sectors [*] in order to send you marketing communications;
Competent national authorities in order to comply with applicable laws.
7.Is your personal data transferred abroad?
Your personal data may be transferred to countries within and outside the European Economic Area, in particular in [*].
Some non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards. The full list of these countries is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm.
For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place appropriate and suitable safeguards designed to protect your personal data and the transfer of your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission as per Articles 45 and 46 of the Privacy Regulation.
8. What are your rights with regard to your personal data?
You have the right, at any given time, to be informed of what personal data we process about you, to verify its accuracy or request rectification, update or amendments of your personal.
If the information that you have provided to us change over time, we ask that you make the relevant updates of your information in the App.
To some extent you also have the right to request us to limit the processing of your personal data, to object to the processing and to request the erasure of your personal data
When the personal data is processed by automatic means and the processing is either (i) based upon your consent or (ii) the fact that the processing is necessary for the provision of the App, you have the right to receive an electronic copy of your personal data, which you have provided to us (“data portability”).
When you make a request to us please include your email address, username, name, address, and telephone number and specify clearly what information you would like to access, change, update, suppress or delete.
In all the above cases, we may contact you and ask you for more information, that are necessary to properly handle your request.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in your Member State. In Denmark the supervisory authority is the Danish Data Protection Agency:
The Danish Data Protection Agency
Borgergade 28, 5.
DK-1300 Copenhagen K
+45 33 19 32 00
9. Retention period applying to your personal data
Data collected will as a main rule be retained until you cancel your account, or if you ask us to delete your personal data.
If you have not been active for a period of six month we will contact you to here, if you are still using the App, if this is not the case or if we do not here from you, this will also be considered as a cancelation of your account.
Remember that even after you cancel your account, or if you ask us to delete your personal data, copies of some information from your account may remain viewable in some circumstances where, for example, when retention of such copies is necessary to comply with legal obligation or legal defence.
We may also retain backup information related to your account on our servers for some time after cancellation or your request for deletion, to comply with applicable law or legal defence.
At the end of the retention period your personal data will be either cancelled, anonymized or aggregated.
11. Contact Us
Fiskerivej 2K, 1.
DK-8000 Aarhus C
+45 61 67 22 61